Knifty Knitter

One husband, two kids, lots of pets, little time to knit. Yet I find time anyway.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Holiday KAL Update

Just in time for the KAL update, I present three holiday gifties-and one is actually completed! Huzzah!!

left to right: Letter Have It purse from "S-n-B Nation"; a simple scarf for my Grandpa Marty, done up in a pattern from one of my many stitch dictionaries; and last, a completed scarf and hat set for my sister-my own design.

Yes folks, she has been knitting!!

2 Comments:

  • HI Teresa!! You have been busy ;) All of them are lovely knits too. Your own design too, how fabulous! Are those little cherries?

    Take care~

    By Blogger Lolly, at 1:47 PM  

  • I love all of your holiday gifts!! The purse is looking fabulous, and that color looks like it'll be so pretty felted. Your Grandpa will love that scarf- very manly color. ;-) And I especially LOVE the scarf and hat set for your sister! Such great holiday colors and the cherries (holly berries?) are so cute!! Your family's going to love their fantastic hand-knit and self-designed gifts. I don't know how you manage to do it all, Teresa! Take care! :-)

    By Blogger candsmom, at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home