Knifty Knitter

One husband, two kids, lots of pets, little time to knit. Yet I find time anyway.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry, merry....

All the gifts are knitted, half of them wrapped. Our check book is cooling off, and the kids are bouncing off the walls. Christmas day must be very near.
My wish for all of you this holiday season is that you are happy. Be it with family, friends, a furry pet or with anyone who brings happiness to your heart, just as long as you find yourself surrounded by joy. I know that I will be where love is all around, and that makes a lump in my throat just typing it. By far one of the greatest gifts I will receive this holiday is the friendships I have made through knitting. Friendships shared through blogging, as well as the ones made in person. It makes each day a little better when I get to share knitting with people who find it just as wonderful as I do.
So Happiest of Holidays to you and yours.


Love, Teresa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home