Knifty Knitter

One husband, two kids, lots of pets, little time to knit. Yet I find time anyway.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Books & Stuff


So what have I been up to? Hanging new curtains! We are also getting ready to paint the living room-now just to narrow down the color.

But what is this my mailman brought me?

Why, its books, books-and more books!!

l-r: Wrap Style, Knitted Toys, Vintage Knits, Loop-d-Loop, Knitting Over the Edge

Wow-I'll have to get back to you later. For now, I am going into my bedroom, and locking the door behind me. Kids, feed yourselves.

2 Comments:

  • Holy crow, what a score!! Can I come play at your house? ;-)

    By Blogger candsmom, at 2:16 AM  

  • Awesome blossom - love the books. I have some of them, and others are ones on my wishlist!

    Have fun!

    By Blogger Lolly, at 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home